Opened on Saturday 9th April 2022, last updated
Investigating — So we suspect a not completely correct integration by some of the apps which export to Runalyze. But can't verify this completely 100% so far, because the developers didn't answered yet. (-> get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org) Due to a feature request we got from an app, it could be that it works now for now. (A reconnection will now be necessary in the process though). This is not a fix though, it's just a workaround until we get this sorted out with the developers. It may be that due to an update in February/March there was actually a change in the implementation of the authentication for the API, but it should not affect the connection. Unfortunately, I was not able to track the change.
Investigating — We tried to reproduce it again multiple times and still don't have any issue getting new access or refresh tokens. We will continue to try to understand the problem from two apps where we've got that feedback.